TagRags by Rimi Nyak

"When you change the way you look at things,
the things you look at change."
Wayne Dyer


I have posted before (here), about fashion designer, Rimi Nayak. Based in India, Rimi recently launched her Tag Rags collection at Lakme Fashion Week 2011 and I love what she has done.


By taking a fashion industry staple, the kimble tag, and changing the way she looked at it, Rimi has created some amazing pieces. Not only were the tags applied to dresses and then buttons were all individually hand-threaded but Rimi has also designed & created collars, rings, brooches and sandal adornments!



I would love to see them - the movement & sound as the buttons 'swish' about, must be great!

I love the idea of making a ring using kimble tags - I may need to have a go at making my own version. Do also head over to Rimi's Facebook page here, to keep up-to-date on what she's up to.

Do also watch the short video of all the work in action!

Comments