mossy felt & buttons and all things nice

I have long been a fan of Lil Fish Studios and when Lisa recently made and listed the most glorious little felted hearts with handmade wooden buttons, I just had to have it!  My parcel arrived over the weekend and I managed to contain myself and take a photo on my phone (badly I'm afraid, as my camera is currently not working) before I had even opened the parcel!


I loved how Lisa had packaged the parcel up - it was all wrapped up in old dress making patterns, with a sweet little tag and a mother of pearl button flower attached too.


And here is the beautiful little needle felted brooch - isn't she lovely?
 

when I removed the little button flower, I happened to notice that the wire was also in the shape of a heart - all these love symbols and 2 days before Valentines day too!

Comments