Sew Cute Button Puddle Stompers

Growing up in the hot & dry southern hemisphere, I never had wellington boots as a child but have always had a real fondness for them. Wellies have certainly come along way since then, and there are some fabulous styles around - from the eye-wateringly expensive but rather lushious Jimmy Choo Crocodile-print Wellington boots to the eye popping bright lace-up Silver Hunters.

Marceline Smith is a an artist & designer based in Glasgow, Scotland who has recently designed some limited edition Wellingtons Boots for Plueys. They’re called 'Sew Cute' and feature her vintage button drawings in a Moroccan-inspired colour scheme of cream, brown, rust and navy blue. I love the subtle colouring and think they look fantastic - I'll be adding these to my Christmas list I think! Now go give it some wellie puddlestompers!



here

Comments