Bonkers or Normal?

Since childhood, I have always loved anything which was old & used, bashed or bruised, (though I have been known to like shiny new things too!) While pottering around a charity shop one day, I chanced upon a beautiful button - one which I just had to have. It was the princely sum of £2.00, and it, in turn triggered a long-held fascination with buttons.

I am always on the lookout for buttons and have managed to convince both friends and family to be on the lookout for me too! In my constant search, I have come across not only the most amazing buttons, but wonderful creations that people are making - using buttons of course! The intention of this blog, is to showcase all the little treasures I find along the journey - I hope you enjoy the ride!

Comments

  1. "Please (mam), I want some more".....buttons that is! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah, thank you secret pepper lady! I think your blog is great - i esp. love all the humour in the midst of the madness so thank you for dropping by - I spotted those rather lovely buttons on your blog, which I think look like pendants - did you make them? I have got lots of little button treats in store, so keep those peepers peeled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm making button magnets and button bookmarks. I actually sold 3 to a bride to be who wanted them for her brides maids. I was flattered. I love sparkly things and all vintage buttons. Did I mention I love roses? Yes, there is always humor in the midst of madness at our house. Nicely put!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment